Images found here are not to be reproduced without my express written permission.

Homemade pasta - easy and fun!


I don't typically advertise for products on my blog, but there's no way to share these photos without mentioning the tool that made it possible: Kitchen Aid's stand mixer with their pasta roller and cutter attachment. There's a basic recipe with the instructions - just flour, eggs, a wee bit of salt, and a tad of water - and I was able to make some yummy fresh pasta in less than an hour.




1 comment:

  1. Hello, just wanted to say, I liked this post.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I apologize for comment verification, but have found it the most reliable way to prevent spammers from posting content on this site. But I do read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts.

Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos! The link stays open all week.