Images found here are not to be reproduced without my express written permission.

Beautiful to behold!


The reddish deer found in Glendalough, County Wicklow, are exotic to my American eyes, and certainly far, far more tame than the deer found here "across the pond"! I tried to look them up online and think I may have seen "silka deer", one of several varieties of deer found on the Emerald Isle? Does anyone know for sure?
 








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I don´t know....looks like "Bambi" LOL.
    Have a good time and all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle chance d'avoir pu le rencontrer et le photograhier. il ne semble pas très sauvage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat and happy life among the long dead. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Ireland has a few different types of deer, but not sure which was this is? He does look tame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I apologize for comment verification, but have found it the most reliable way to prevent spammers from posting content on this site. But I do read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts.

Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos! The link stays open all week.