Images found here are not to be reproduced without my express written permission.

Ooey gooey goodness.



After letting the sweet dough rise, roll it out.


Then spread it with cinnamon sugar, roll it up tightly ,and slice it into eighths.


There's a layer of gooey stuff which will be carmelized when baking is done, and a few raisins and nuts.


Put the rolls on top of the goo and let them rise til they're filling the pan.


Once they're done baking, let them cool for about 10 minutes and invert them onto a platter.


The carmelized goo on the bottom is now the top...


And it tastes amazing. Simply amazing,


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

31 comments:

  1. Hi! These cakes look very delicious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have one of these with my morning coffee! They look scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouthwatering! Looks so very delirious! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look delicious but not on my diet so I will enjoy them vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's my dinner time, I would love one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok now that's just plain ol' sinful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing better than a homemade cinnamon roll!! I miss my aunts, but I have her recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how these look when you roll and cut them. I'm sure they are very tasty

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I can get a piece of your cinnamon bun to eat with my coffee! Yums.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so mouthwatering good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing at CountryScapes....I would love to have one of those with my morning coffee as I look out over my fields :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those look incredibly delicious! Thank you for hosting, Sue. Happy Wordless Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG. It looks so yummy!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't made stick buns in ages....!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my...these look absolutely DELICIOUS!!!! Sue, I can give you my address just in case they don't disappear...:)jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Believe me, they're only a faint memory!!!

      Delete
  16. Looks like some fabulous cooking there...and comfort food. Have never made but may have to give that a try. :) Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I apologize for comment verification, but have found it the most reliable way to prevent spammers from posting content on this site. But I do read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts.

Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos! The link stays open all week.